HUNTINGTON BEACH, California/USA (Wednesday, November 14, 2012) - Welcome to the latest addition of the ASP Weekly Pulse. This week’s newsletter is action packed as we head in to the final leg of the 2012 ASP season on Oahu’s North Shore. This week’s ASP Weekly Pulse offers a recap of former ASP World Champion and 6-Time Vans Triple Crown Champion Sunny Garcia’s (HAW), 41, recent win at the ASP 4-Star HIC Pro. In addition, the Weekly Pulse gives a preview of the 30th anniversary of the prestigious Vans Triple Crown and touches on the significant qualification campaigns for surfers on the bubble entering the three Jewels of the ASP Specialty Series. Enjoy, and for questions or comments email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inaugural ASP 6-Star Paul Mitchell Supergirl Pro Confirmed for 2012
- 50th Annual Coastal Edge ECSC presented by Vans Kicks Off on August 20
- Nat Young Stands Out at Vans Triple Crown, Eyes 2012 ASP World Tour
- World’s Best Surfers Prepare for Battle at Billabong Pipe Masters in Honor of Andy Irons
- ASP Releases 2012 World Tour Schedule
If you enjoy reading the latest ASP News, we welcome you to subscribe. Simply enter your email address below and press submit to receive ASP news updates via email.
Comments are closed.